The Gozo Business Chamber, in collaboration, with the Europe Direct Information Centre – Victoria Gozo, and Bank of Valletta is organising a webinar on the impact of Brexit on Business on the 5th April at 10:00 hrs. The webinar will tackle the ‘Trade and Cooperation Agreement’ which was negotiated at an EU level, as well as the practical impact of Brexit on areas such as Customs and VAT.
- Joseph Borg, President Gozo Business Chamber
- Kenneth Farrugia, Chief Retail Banking Officer, Bank of Valletta
- Leandro Borg – Head (Policy Coordination IMCP/EP/External)
- Alan Mamo – Director Compliance & Systems (Customs Department)
- Frank Borg – Office of the Commissioner for Revenue
- Joseph Sammut – Office of the Commissioner for Revenue