The objective of this workshop is to walk attendees through the process of completion of VAT returns, and to address certain issues and difficulties which may arise in practice when completing VAT returns. The workshop will include practical examples.
This webinar will cover the following:
- the ‘place of supply’ rules for services;
- reporting of cross-border transactions in services, including:
- B2B and B2C supplies;
- supplies which are taxed and / or exempt in the Member State of the customer;
- supplies which are attributed a different classification for VAT purposes in Malta and the MS of the supplier (in the case of purchases) or the customer (in the case of sales);
- where the customer is a taxable person but doesn’t have a VAT number;
- other reporting obligations (MOSS and Recaps);
- high level review of the VAT e-commerce rules relevant to the supply of services which are expected to come into force on 1 July 2021.
Relevant for for persons who wish to obtain a better understanding of the complexities surrounding VAT and the supply of services, from a practical perspective.
MIT Members – €30;
MIT Members Membership Offer (T&C Apply) – €0;
Non-MIT Members – €40;
Students – €20