Sharing knowledge and experiences serves to help others improve in their work, skills, abilities, or even simply helps them grow their spectrum of knowledge. Whilst there’s no hard-and-fast rule on the best way which one can train other persons, since this also largely depends on the subject matter at hand, there exist certain universal skills which would help any trainer improve their delivery.
In training, communication is key. Getting one’s message across is not the easiest of tasks and requires an analysis of the topic in question, the audience and even the feel of the learning environment one is in. Participants will also be invited to challenge themselves and visualise what learners expect, what motivates them, and what will stick and what would not. Due focus will also be given to skills for effective session development during the pre-training planning phase.
Participants will gain direct first-hand experience in training and delivery skills and by the end of the course will be adequately prepared to plan out training sessions of any kind with confidence, flexibility and a creative flair.
Who should attend?
Any person who wishes to or is engaged to train other persons, who aims to gain good grounding and hone on their delivery and teaching skills, or who wishes to improve on any such skills already developed.
Employees who will be delivering in house training to fellow colleagues.
Mode Of Assessment
Participants will be asked to design and deliver (part of) a training programme in a field of their choice.
At least 2 years’ experience working in the field/s in which participant aims to deliver training in. Declaration confirming working proficiency in the language training will be delivered in and English.
Detailed Time Table
- Becoming a trainer – Monday 12th April 2021 17.30 – 20.00hrs
- Establishing learning needs – Thursday 15th April 2021 17.30 – 20.00hrs
- Different types of training methods – Monday 19th April 2021 17.30 – 20.00hrs
- Planning a training session – Thursday 22nd April 2021 17.30 – 20.00hrs
- Developing effective training materials – Tuesday 27th April 2021 17.30 – 20.00hrs
- Effective Communication – Thursday 29th April 2021 17.30 – 20.00hrs
- Confidence Building and Public Speaking Techniques – Tuesday 4th May 2021 17.30 – 20.00hrs
- Delivering a training session – Thursday 6th May 2021 17.30 – 20.00hrs
- Evaluating a training session – Tuesday 11th May 2021 17.30 – 20.00hrs
- Practical Assessment – Thursday 13th May 2021 17.30 – 20.00hrs
The National Commission for Further and Higher Education (NCFHE) deems this Award to be at Level 5 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Get Your Money Back
€486.50 will be refunded through the Get Qualified Scheme