Organised by Malta Institute of Taxation
The Tax Compliance Series 2020 is comprised of 4 Lectures, each of which will focus on specific aspects of tax reporting:
- Session 1: 29 April 2021 (17.00 – 20.00) – Individual Taxation
- Session 2 & 3: 6 May 2021 & 13 May 2021 (17.00 – 20.00) – Tax Returns for Companies
- Session 4: 20 May 2021 (17.00 – 20.00) – Capital Gains & Stamp duty reporting
- Session 5: 27 May 2021 (17.00 – 20.00) – VAT
Each workshop will focus on practical, reporting aspects, based on case studies and a walk through the relevant returns/forms.
HOW TO BOOK:
To book for single sessions only kindly select the specific session by clicking on the link from our seminar calendar [participation fee for a single session: eur55 (MIT members)/eur70 (non-members)].
To book for all 4 workshops [5 sessions] for the special price of eur225 (members)/eur300 (non-members) kindly:
- Select the price option* from the drop-down menu and press BOOK NOW. Kindly note that we are currently only accepting payment by bank transfer and by PayPal. If settling by bank transfer kindly quote ‘Tax Compliance Series 2021’.
- You will immediately receive an email confirming the booking request. This is an automatically generated email.
- Once the payment is confirmed, and not later than 2 hours before the start of the webinar, you will receive an email confirming your registration together with the webinar access code and password. Do not share the link with anyone.
*Each individual session in this series is eligible for the Membership Offer (MIT Members benefit from 6 CPE hours a year on a complimentary basis – Terms & Conditions Apply). To claim the offer when booking all 4 workshops click select the number of free CPE hours being utilised from the drop-down menu (for example: if you are are claiming the full offer of 6 CPE hours, select ‘Membership Offer – 6 CPE hours discount’…and so on).
A participant’s eligibility for the offer claimed is subject to final confirmation by the Malta Institute of Taxation.