Rank does not confer privilege or give power. It imposes responsibility". Directors occupy a fundamental role when it comes to the corporate world. The law establishes that directors are entrusted with the management and administration of a company. In virtue of the said trust, it also bestows extensive responsibilities upon directors.
If a company is also subject to corporate governance rules emanating from rulebooks aside from the general law, then it will also be important for directors serving on the board of such companies to ensure adherence to such rules as well. This is particularly important for listed and regulated companies.
Start Time: July 16, 2021 9:00 AM Malta Time (GMT+1)
End Time: July 16, 2021 12:00 PM Malta Time (GMT+1)
Location Details: Online. A Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you following the registration. Kindly sign in at least 5 minutes before the beginning of the class.
Price: Euro 60 (incl. VAT). Payment details will be sent via email when the registration is completed.
Sign up for this course before July 7 to enjoy an early bird reduced rate of Euro 50 (incl. VAT).
Funding can be applied for from Jobsplus for Investment in Skills.
Contact: +356 2093 1810 / email@example.com
- Directors: types, appointment, qualifications and disqualification;
- Duties and liabilities;
- A focus on directors of listed and regulated entities;
- Good corporate governance.
- Understanding the role of directors, including executive and non-executive roles;
- Appreciating the level of responsibility associated with the position of a director;
- Understanding the liability that may attach to the role;
- Gaining knowledge on corporate governance.
A certificate of completion and handouts will be provided to all participants following the completion of the training.