This course will focus on the context of safer gambling and gambling related harm. It will also delve into the wide range of techniques and skills available to customer support professionals in the Gambling sector when interacting with customers.
In addition, training will be provided on the use of Brief Intervention Techniques and generic communication skills that are relevant to the Gambling sector.
– Safer gambling in a context
– Overview of gambling related harm
– Affordability in gambling
– Regulatory requirements and how to enact them
– Role and responsibility of the operator
– Supporting your customers
– Brief Intervention techniques (BIT)
– Ambivalence and changing behaviour
– Communication skills
Customer support professionals (and others engaged in regular direct communication with customers) in the Gambling sector.
The in-depth course offers a wide range of techniques and skills to be used in interactions with customers, including improvement of communication skills and development and training on Brief Intervention Techniques.
The course attendees should be regularly engaged in direct communication with customers in the gambling sector.
Time: 10am (CET) – 3pm (CET)
In view that the course will be held online, the sessions will be split as follows:
– 10am -11am (+15 mins break) – 11:15am – 12:15am (+30 mins break) – 12:45pm – 1:45pm (+15 mins break) – 2pm -3pm
Venue:Live online session – details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
* Kindly note that a discount of 10% on the fee is provided for bookings of 2 persons or more from the same entity.
“This course has been professionally and efficiently organised and very entertaining to participate in. Highly impressed by the expertise and training style of the tutor, Mr. Malcolm Bruce, particularly the way he made the sessions highly interactive by initiating a lot of knowledge sharing and role playing between participants. Overall very educative, fun and sensitizing, and, as a Compliance officer, it has definitely helped me to support our RG officers better.
Looking forward to the next one!”
– Ms. Gabriela Baloi, Senior Legal and Compliance Officer at Multilotto