Training is always beneficial, but our PRINCE2 Foundation course is particularly effective for aspiring and new Project Managers whereas our Practitioner course, offers a higher-level accreditation for experienced Project Managers and one that requires the holder to renew their accreditation every two years.
The ‘PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Course’ empowers staff with expertise and universally recognised certification in Project Management leading practice.
The course covers the entire PRINCE2 2017 syllabus (PRojects In Controlled Environments) and introduces the project management concepts, definitions and principles. During the course, delegates take the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams.
By using only tutors with a wealth of real-life, hands-on, project management experience, we are uniquely able to offer an accredited, five-day course that both introduces the principles of project management and allows candidates to sit both the Foundation and Practitioner examinations as an integral part of the course.
PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner is a combined course that introduces PRINCE2 and then shows how to integrate and apply it to projects.
To ensure each candidate gets the maximum advantage from the course, we have three uniquely valuable aspects:
– Candidates receive the course material in advance with pre-reading instructions.
– Each candidate receives a copy of the official PRINCE2 2017 book to support their pre-reading as well as provide a reference source after the course.
– Our tutors are currently engaged in working with organisations to deliver the benefits of project management. This allows the trainer to relate the material to the candidates’ own situation.
Target Audience: Project managers, aspiring project managers
Assessment: Remotely proctored exam
Adopting PRINCE2 is a strategy proven to help project teams be more efficient and more effective in managing projects. Using PRINCE2 provides you with greater control of resources and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively.For individuals, PRINCE2 certification is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you do your job more effectively.
For organisations, PRINCE2’s recognition of the key responsibilities within a project together with its focus on the why, when and for whom, provides your projects with:
– Business justification for the project
– An organised beginning, middle and end
– A consistent and efficient approach
– Regular progress reviews
Our course has been created by one of the world’s leading practitioners of project management with decades of experience as both a practitioner and a trainer.
– Our experienced trainers provide candidates with real-life experiences of helping organisations adopt the PRINCE2 framework to make the theory come alive.
– Achieving Foundation is the pre-cursor to realising the higher-level Practitioner qualification.
– Preliminary results are usually available on the day of the exam.
*Should you or the entity you work for wish to discuss flexible payment arrangements or enquire about a pro-rata reduction in price for attending only Foundation Course or Practitioner Course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find a feasible solution.