On 16 December 2020, the FIAU issued sector-specific procedures which are to be applied by all Company Service Providers (CSPs) in Malta.
The Implementing Procedures Part 2 for CSPs are also legally binding since the document builds upon the first part of the Implementing Procedures and provides further clarifications as to how CSPs are to comply with AML and CFT obligations.
Start Time: April 8, 2021, 9:15 AM Malta Time (GMT+1)
End Time: April 8, 2021, 12:30 PM Malta Time (GMT+1)
Price: Euro 75 (incl. VAT).
Location Details: Online. A Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you following the registration. Kindly sign in at least 5 minutes before the beginning of the class.
- Money Laundering Reporting Officers
- Compliance Officers & Officials of Company Service Providers
- The purpose of the sector-specific document for Company Service Providers
- CDD on intermediaries and agents
- CDD during customers onboarding
- Ongoing monitoring
- Timing of CDD
- Termination of business relationships
- Sanctions screening
- Understanding the clarifications provided in the second part of the Implementing Procedures
- Implementing the updates in the subject persons' AML and CFT procedures
A certificate of completion and handouts will be provided to all participants following the completion of the training.
This event has been accredited with 3 hours of structured CPE qualifying under Core Development competency as per the Accountancy Board Accreditation Rules.