This course, offered by KPMG’s Gaming Faculty, will be focused on the remote gaming sector and directed to new MLROs (including new MLRO designates), and new staff members within the AML function.
The course will delve into the FIAU Implementing Procedures Part I and the updated Part II, which the latter specifically relates to the remote gaming licensees. Particular topics will include the Risk-based approach (clarifying the concept and application of Business Risk Assessment and the Customer Risk Assessment), CDD, MLRO obligations, training and documentation. We will also treat the subject of Terrorist Financing, which typically tends to attract less attention but is nonetheless an obligation of subject persons.
– FIAU Implementing Procedures Part I and the updated Part II (Remote Gaming)
– Risk-based approach: the Business Risk Assessment and the Customer Risk Assessment
– CDD and EDD measures
– Ongoing Monitoring
– Source of Wealth and Source of Funds
– MLRO obligations
– Training and Record Keeping Procedures
– Combating the Funding of Terrorism
This course would be particularly helpful to individuals working on AML/CFT in the remote gaming industry.
MLROs (including new MLRO designates) and staff members within the AML function who work in the remote gaming industry.
Time: 9.00 – 12.15
Venue:Live online session – details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
* Kindly note that a discount of 10% on the fee is provided for bookings of 3 persons or more from the same entity.
CPE Hours: This course qualifies for 3 hours of Structured CPE which can be classified as Professional Competency. A certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of each session.