In this Business Analysis Modelling course, you participate in an immersive, simulated case study, providing you with the business modelling skills necessary to produce Enterprise Architectures, Business Cases, Business Requirements and Software Requirements documents.
You learn to apply analysis and modelling techniques such as Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) to describe business workflows, as well as UML diagrams to analyse the enterprise structure and states of business objects.
This course covers 20 of the 50 business analysis techniques listed in the IIBA Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) Version 3.0. With these skills, you will be able to better illustrate and document the functionality and structure of your organisation and more efficiently fulfil your role as a business analyst on business and software requirements projects.
- Defining the Scope of Modelling
- Mapping the Business Landscape
- Scoping Business Functions
- Modelling Business Processes and Workflows
- Analysing the Enterprise Structure
- Finalising the Business Model
- Communicating the Model to Key Stakeholders
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Perform a functional decomposition of your organisation
- Diagram and document business processes as use cases
- Capture workflows in Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Apply UML diagrams to document your business objects and their states
- Use a CASE tool to refine business analysis models and documentation
Key Features of this Business Analysis Modelling Training:
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- Learning Tree end-of-course exam included
- After-course computing sandbox included
- While a background in business analysis is not required, you should have an understanding of current business concerns. Knowledge of the challenges involved in matching IT solutions to business problems is helpful.
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
28/02/22 – 03/03/22 (course runs for 4 days) 10:00 – 17:30 CET
23/05/22 – 26/05/22 (course runs for 4 days) 10:00 – 17:30 CET
Please note that we are offering an afternoon to evening option besides the morning to afternoon option in order to provide you with more flexibility.
01/02/22 – 04/02/22 (course runs for 4 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
10/05/22 – 13/05/22 (course runs for 4 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
Venue:Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.