The workshop aims to promote an understanding of a safe system of work and provide Managers with an understanding of their responsibilities for managing the health and safety of their staff; third parties and the place of work.
By the end of the session, participants will have a better concept of what health and safety instigates. Participants will integrate their personnel and health and safety articles in a suitable working environment; thus achieving an acceptable standard of safety.
The workshop will deal with various topics, including:
- Moral, Economic and Legal Reasons for managing health and safety
Introduction to H&S
- Hazard and Risk
- Legal Responsibilities of Managers/Senior Managers
- Accidents– direct and indirect costs, causes and preventative matters
- Enforcement of Health and Safety Law
- Accident Causation and Near Misses
- Risk Assessment
- Accidents – direct and indirect costs, causes and preventative matters
*Those booking for 3 sessions of the Wednesdays' Workshops even if by
different attendees will receive a €30 discount on each set of 3 bookings.
This workshop is being organised in collaboration with:
Attendees can choose to attend in person at the 21 business Centre OR Online.