This session will provide a brief introduction and overview of specific transaction types of Transfer Pricing, covering intragroup financing and services, intangibles and business restructuring, mutual agreement procedures, advanced pricing agreements and attribution of profits to permanent establishments.
It will also update attendees with the status of the Maltese legislation on Transfer Pricing and on the expected upcoming time-frames of this legislation.
This session is relevant to CFOs, Tax Professionals, CSPs, Accountants and Lawyers.
- Intragroup Financing and Services
- Intangibles & business restructuring
- Mutual Agreement Procedure and Advanced Pricing Agreements
- Profit Attribution to Permanent Establishments
- Maltese rules (final Legal notice)
A basic understanding of tax and accounting concepts are useful.
- OECD TP 2017 Guidelines (available for free reading online on the OECD website; against purchase if downloaded)
- This session will be overviewing deep-dives.
- Prior required reading for each session: slidepack for and OECD TP Guidelines relevant to the session.
- Additional reference material would be suggested during each session.
- Slidepack for the given lecture will be distributed on the Wednesday prior to each lecture.
Delegates are encouraged to send their questions to the trainers before each session, via email. Questions can also be sent via the chat during the live session.
Time: 15:30 – 17:15 (including 15 minutes break)
Venue:Live online session – Closer to the date, participants will be provided with an option to attend in-person, depending on the COVID-19 circumstances prevailing at the time.
CPE Hours: This course qualifies for 1.5 hours of structured CPE which can be classified as Core Competency. A certificate of attendance will be provided at the end of the session.
Kindly note that this session entitles the attendee to 3 KPMG Loyalty Rewards. After collecting 60 Loyalty Rewards, attendees will be entitled to a free CPE session of their choosing. Visit our Loyalty Rewards page to learn more.
Moreover, for every three courses booked from our KPMG Learning Suites, attendees receive a discount voucher of 40% to be redeemed on their next course purchased from any Learning Suite!
Discover more courses from our KPMG Learning Suites.
Is your employer paying for your CPE seminars? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how the employer can benefit from our offers.