The ENDEAVOUR Scholarships Scheme is to support good quality tertiary education and to ensure that the Maltese labour market is supplied with the right individuals and to guarantee that it is in a better position to compete at an international level.
The scheme is aimed to support those pursuing this path to succeed both at the level of education attainment as well as contributing effectively towards the economy.
Postgraduate education forms an increasingly important part of any country’s economic and social agenda. It supplies a key element of many people’s continuing professional development.
The ENDEAVOUR Scheme which aims to address the above objectives may be part-financed by the European Union Operational Programme II – Cohesion Policy 2014 – 2020.
Key Objectives of the ENDEAVOUR Scholarships Scheme are to:
- Assist people to pursue further levels of academic research;
- Improve the quality and relevance of the education system;
- Reduce skills mismatches particularly within the priority economic sectors;
- Support further research in science and technology; and
- Increase the capacity and level of research, innovation and development activity in Malta.