The Certified CISO (CCISO) EC-Council program is the first of its kind training and certification program aimed at producing top-level information security executives. The CCISO does not focus solely on technical knowledge but on the application of information security management principles from an executive management point of view.
Each segment of the program has been developed with the aspiring CISO in mind and looks to transfer the knowledge of seasoned professionals to the next generation in the areas that are most critical in the development and maintenance of a successful information security program.
- Domain 1: Governance (Policy, Legal, and Compliance)
- Domain 2: IS Management Controls and Auditing Management
- Domain 3: Security Program Management & Operations
- Domain 4: Information Security Core Concepts
- Domain 5: Strategic Planning, Finance, & Vendor Management
For a detailed course outline, kindly click here.
- Prepare for the CCISO exam
- Navigate the day-to-day responsibilities of a CISO
- Consider the technical aspects of the CISO role from an executive perspective
- Plan security and financial strategies
- Align CISO tasks with business goals and risk tolerance
Key Features of this CCISO Certification Training:
- Official EC-Council Curriculum
- Interactive workshop format
- Exam voucher included in course tuition
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
We know you have busy schedules and we would like to give you maximum flexibility. You can book your course on any of the following dates.
07/02/22 – 11/02/22 (course runs for 5 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
16/05/22 – 20/05/22 (course runs for 5 days) 15:00 – 22:30 CET
Venue:Online (AnyWare)– details of how to join the meeting will be sent once registration is complete
Funding: This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.