The aim of this webinar is to help participants comprehend the way a disciplinary process is to be dealt with.
The aim of this webinar is to help participants comprehend the way a disciplinary process is to be dealt with. Participants will have a clear understanding on the steps they need to take and what they need to do if faced with a disciplinary matter. The webinar will delve into the when it is necessary to investigate. Participants will gain self-confidence to deal with disciplinary matters including a disciplinary hearing.
What will be covered:
- Key aspects of the disciplinary process
- Assessment of when an investigation is necessary
- Comprehend the structure of a disciplinary hearing
- Understand what outcome is appropriate to impose
- Learn how to hold a discipline hearing with confidence
- Retention period of disciplinary documents
*Those booking for 3 sessions of the Wednesdays' Workshops even if by different attendees will receive a €30 discount on each set of 3 bookings.