By providing employees with the skill set to effectively coach and mentor their teams, you will indubitably be further enhancing the employees’ skills as well as fostering an overall environment of learning and development.
Due to current challenges posed by the pandemic, we are collecting the contact details of interested participants. We kindly ask you to select your preferred duration, weekly frequency and mode of delivery for the course. Kindly leave your contact details and we will reach out to you shortly after registering here:https://bit.ly/36JLVPC
Coaching and mentoring is an important aspect of management and leadership as it promotes, productivity, efficiency, job satisfaction and engagement. It also helps keep employees motivated to reach targets and goals whilst also keeping the company moving forward. By providing employees with the skill set to effectively coach and mentor their teams, you will indubitably be further enhancing the employees’ skills as well as fostering an overall environment of learning and development.
– An Introduction to Coaching and Mentoring
– Understanding the Self to be a better Coach and Mentor
– Understanding Others
– The Coaching and Mentoring Process
– The Realities of Coaching and Mentoring
Coaching and Mentoring is suitable for Middle Managers, Senior Managers, Managers-to-be and any individual who is in a leadership position, or aspires to be in a leadership position at the workplace.
The Coaching and Mentoring course will be assessed using the below methods, depending on the specific modules:
• Multiple choice questions
• Case studies
• Role plays and mock scenarios
You would also be required to do a reflective study throughout the course whilst attendance and participation during the lectures will also lead towards the certificate of qualification.
- Course to commence week starting 22/02/2021
- To run twice weekly for 10 weeks
- Every Tuesday and Friday (first session to be held on 23/02/2021)
- Between 17:30 – 20:30
- 3hrs (+15 mins break) per session
- Face-to-face sessions at KPMG Learning Academy (23 Vincenzo Dimech Rd, Floriana)
Kindly be informed that this course is approved under the ‘Get Qualified’ Scheme, managed by Malta Enterprise. This Scheme entitles the applicants for a refund of up to 70% of the training cost in the form of tax credits. Learn more here.
This course is also eligible for the ‘Investing in Skills’ Scheme, managed by Jobsplus. Learn more here.