This course developed by 21 Academy will give thorough knowledge of principles of payroll and related employment law and data privacy implications.
Participants will be trained on how to apply their knowledge in practice by being shown how to successfully adhere to payroll requirements under law. They will also find themselves adequately competent to recognise issues which may arise in any payroll process, how to tackle it, and what related legislation may apply or must otherwise be adhered to
Training will be provided through 10 lectures of 2.5 hours each, held online. The course will be interactive, where participants are free to ask questions, discuss and share ideas or experiences.
- Who should attend?
Administrative and Office employees, Human Resources & Payroll Professionals, Directors & Managers, Business Owners.
- Mode Of Assessment
There will be two assignments and students will have a choice – they will be able to choose 2 assignments out of 4.
- Entry Requirements:
2 A Levels or equivalent MQF Level 4 qualifications or at least 2 years’ experience working in fields related to business/office administration or human resources.
Detailed Time Table:
1. Introduction to Payroll – Monday, 14 June 2021
2. Starting Payroll for Local & Foreign Employees – Wednesday, 16 June 2021
3. Employment Law & the Various Entitlements: Part 1 – Monday, 21 June 2021
4, Employment Law & the Various Entitlements: Part 2 – Wednesday, 23 June 2021
5. GDPR & Payroll Implications – Monday, 28 June 2021
6. Tax & National Insurance: Part 1 – Wednesday, 30 June 2021
7. Tax & National Insurance: Part 2 – Monday, 5 July 2021
8. Payroll Calculations & the Working Time Regulations – Wednesday, 7 July 2021
9. Hands-On: Payroll A-Z Practicals – Monday, 12 July 2021
10. Social Security, Benefits, Pensions and more – Wednesday, 14 July 2021
The National Commission for Further and Higher Education (NCFHE) deems this Award to be at Level 5 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Get Your Money Back
€525 will be refunded through the Get Qualified Scheme