This course developed by 21 Academy will help participants to establish and evaluate competence in applying psychological knowledge and skills to the practice of Occupational Psychology.
This course developed by 21 Academy will help participants to establish and evaluate competence in applying psychological knowledge and skills to the practice of Occupational Psychology. Participants will be able to evaluate and synthesize competence in theoretical and methodological aspects of Occupational Psychology at Diploma level. They will also be able to apprehend and critically evaluate psychological literature and gain the ability to discover the theoretical principles of psychological knowledge.
The course will also provide appropriate evidence in the application of ethical and legal considerations in Occupational Psychology. Those undergoing these studies will be able to critically evaluate psychological business analysis techniques, the relevance of theory and research to professional practice.
Participants will be able to systematically evaluate and select appropriate principles, research findings and techniques for Occupational Psychology interventions.
Training will be provided through 12 lectures of 2.5 hours each, held online. The course will be interactive, where participants are free to ask questions, discuss and share ideas or experiences.
- Who should attend?
Human Resources professionals, Managers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Executives and Directors
- Mode Of Assessment
• 1 In-Class Group Quiz at Week 6
• 1 Case Study assignment at Week 12
- Entry Requirements
An MQF Level 4 qualification related to Human Resources or at least 2 years’ experience working in Human Resources or in an Executive/Supervisory/Managerial position.
Detailed Time Table:
1. What is Occupational Psychology? – Tuesday, 23rd February 2021
2. Ethical & Legal Considerations in Occupational Psychology – Thursday, 25th February 2021
3. Applied Techniques in Occupational Psychology – Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
4. Introduction to Organisational Change & Development – Thursday, 4th March 2021
5. Recruitment – Tuesday, 9th March 2021
6. Designing Jobs & Work Environments – Thursday, 11th March 2021
7. Workplace Safety, Error Prevention & Risk Management – Tuesday, 16th March 2021
8. Work & Well-Being – Thursday, 18th March 2021
9. Leadership (Part 1) – Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
10. Leadership (Part 2) – Thursday, 25th March 2021
11. Performance Coaching – Tuesday, 3oth March 2021
12. Introduction to Learning, Training & Development – Thursday, 1st April 2021
The National Commission for Further and Higher Education (NCFHE) deems this Award to be at Level 5 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
Get Your Money Back
€437,50 will be refunded through the Get Qualified Scheme