The MQF Level 5 Award in HR, Employment Law & New Technologies qualification brings human resources, employment law and the latest tech trends together to give participants the ability to understand, evaluate, implement and manage a broad range of human resource matters, employment legal issues and new technologies within their respective organisations.
Benefits for individuals:
- Participants will learn about the most important areas of employment law and HR matters and the vital role they play when managing people in the workplace.
- Participants will be able to see the bigger picture and think strategically when managing or consulting in their respective organisation.
- Participants will also learn from each other’s experiences, through discussions incorporating also recent employment cases and HR matters.
- Participants shall be in a better position to apply their learning into work actions that benefit employees and employers alike.
Benefits for employers:
- Increased best practices in the workplace resulting in reduced risks and damages caused through non-compliant practices.
- Increased ROI and better alignment of business strategy.
- Improved performance management practices and better employee engagement.
- Increased attraction and retention of best people.
At the end of this course, learners will develop the technical knowledge, strategic insight and practical expertise needed to effectively carry out human resource management and employment litigation responsibilities at their place of work. This Award is comprised of 4 credits and can be achieved in 3 months.
This training programme is made up of four modules covering a wide spectrum of topics which are essential to deal with HR professionally and legally, namely: recruitment, diversity and equality; employee growth; organisation design; performance management framework; employee motivation and engagement; data and technologies; managing absence/stress; investigations; disciplinary boards; dismissals; and terminations.
- Module 1 - Recruitment, Diversity and Equality
- Module 2 - HR Focus
- Module 3 - HR, Data and Technologies
- Module 4 - Managing Difficult Situations
This Award is delivered by the Academy of Business Leaders in collaboration with Twenty-One Law. The Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) deems this Award to be at Level 5 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
This programme is delivered via live online lectures.
There are no formal entry requirements to join this programme.
To achieve the Award in HR, Employment Law and New Technologies, candidates need to successfully complete one oral exam/interview and three written assignments. There is no overall exam.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 2247 0738. Applicants will be provided with a link to complete our online booking form and will be requested to submit any relevant documents required to process the application.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to recover up to 70% of their fee in tax credits through the Get Qualified Scheme. Upon completion of this course students will be able to recover up to 70% of their fee in tax credits through the Get Qualified Scheme.