The MQF Level 7 Award in Advanced Employment Law qualification delivers compelling instructions on the various laws governing the employment relationship, covering relevant and crucial labour and employment issues that will set the record straight for any HR Specialist out there wanting to get ahead of workplace policy.
Benefits for individuals:
- This course will refine participants’ employment litigation skills and offer expert advice on the most significant trends in Employment Law.
- Participants will also be in a better position to apply their learning into work actions that benefit employees and employers alike.
Benefits for employers:
- Employers will benefit from increased best practices at the workplace resulting in reduced risks and damages caused through non-compliant practices.
- Business will also benefit from ROI (return on investment) and better alignment of business strategy.
If you’re looking to strengthen your career as an HR Specialist, this course is guaranteed to sharpen your practice skills whilst keeping you current on today’s employment law developments. This Award is comprised of 4 credits and can be achieved in 3 months.
This award is designed to enhance your employment litigation skills by giving you insight into the most significant trends in employment law.
- Module 1 - General Overview of Employment Law
- Module 2 - Restructuring, Redundancies and Collective Redundancies
- Module 3 - Information and Consultation Rights and Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
- Module 4 - Overview of Health and Safety Law in Employment
- Module 5 - Data Protection in Relation to Employment
- Module 6 - Social Media in Employment and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend
- Module 7 - Overview of Intellectual property and issues relating to employees and consultants
- Module 8 - Contractual Clauses: Remuneration systems such as bonus structures; share options and trusts as retirement savings vehicles. Restrictive Covenants, Court Proceedings including court injunctions
- Module 9 - The Ins and Outs of the Working Time Regulations and Overtime Regulations and Other leave entitlements
- Module 10 - Policies, Procedures and Staff Handbook
This Award is delivered by the Academy of Business Leaders in collaboration with Twenty-One Law. The Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) deems this Award to be at Level 7 in the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for lifelong learning.
This programme is delivered via live online lectures.
Participants should have a Level 5 HR, Employment Law or equivalent qualification and have at least two years’ experience working in the HR field.
To achieve the Award in Advanced Employment Law, candidates need to successfully complete one oral exam/interview and two written assignments. There is no overall exam.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us on 2247 0738. Applicants will be provided with a link to complete our online booking form and will be requested to submit any relevant documents required to process the application.
Upon completion of this course students will be able to recover up to 70% of their fee in tax credits through the Get Qualified Scheme. Upon completion of this course students will be able to recover up to 70% of their fee in tax credits through the Get Qualified Scheme.