This session forms part of a five-modules course. You may choose to attend one or more sessions.
Location Details: Online. A Microsoft Teams link will be sent to you following the registration. Kindly sign in at least 5 minutes before the beginning of the class.
- Prospective MLROs
- Current MLROs
- Compliance officers
- Company officials
- Risk Managers
Training topics for this session:
- The risk-based approach
- The business risk assessment
- The customer risk assessment
Price: The price for 1 session is Euro 55 (incl. VAT).
The price for the full course is Euro 200 (incl. VAT). Click on the registration button to register for one or more modules. Payment details will be sent via email when the registration is completed.
Training modules and schedule for the whole course
- AML and CFT for MLROs - Introduction, Tuesday 3 November 2020 (3.00pm to 5.00pm)
- AML and CFT for MLROs - Understanding the money laundering and funding of terrorism risk, Friday 13 November 2020 (3.00pm to 5.00pm)
- AML and CFT for MLROs - Customer due diligence measures (part 1), Thursday 19 November 2020 (3.00pm to 5.00pm)
- AML and CFT for MLROs - Customer due diligence measures (part 2) and other obligations ,Thursday 26 November 2020 (3.00pm to 5.00pm)
- AML and CFT for MLROs - AML and CFT in action, Tuesday 1 December 2020 (3.00pm to 5.00pm)
A certificate of completion and handouts will be provided to all participants following the completion of the training.
Each module has been accredited with 1.75 hours of structured CPE qualifying under Professional Development competency as per the Accountancy Board Accreditation Rules for a total of 8.75 core hours