BPP’s ACCA Online Classroom is ideal for students who want the flexibility of studying whenever and wherever they want, combined with the support of a dedicated tutor. Students study at their own pace with access to the programme content, learning activities and assessments available at any time.
Benefits of studying ACCA:
- Earn a globally recognised qualification from the world’s leading accounting body
- Work in highly respected work sectors anywhere in the world
- Stand out to the best employers
- Get quality tuition that suits your needs and lifestyle
- Be part of a global network
Benefits of studying ACCA with BPP:
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever
- Choose from two types of online classroom options: OCR or OCR Live
- Study with an ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner
- Get quality tuition from a school with pass rates 23% above the ACCA Global average
- Learn from the leading industry experts
- Gain access to the BPP Momentum - an innovative learning approach which allows students to benefit from structured, motivational competency-based programmes that help them succeed.
There are two types of online classroom options available: one which is recorded (OCR), and one which is live (OCR Live). The OCR and OCR Live courses cover the same syllabus content. The only difference between the two is in the mode of study/delivery of the programme which utilises different formats and timetables.
Online Classroom (OCR)
BPP’s Online Classroom gives you all the freedom and flexibility you could need, as well as the quality of materials and resources you would expect from an ACCA Platinum Approved Learning Partner with an amazing pass rate of 96%. In the Online Classroom, you will learn from BPP tutors and receive all the support and structure that you would get in a traditional non-virtual classroom. This includes:
- Access to a comprehensive suite of pre-recorded lectures that can be accessed 24/7
- Detailed guidance documents to walk you through the syllabus content
- An Online course calendar showing key dates for submitting various assessments - some of which will be marked
- Proactive Support from BPP’s Performance Support team who will contact you on an individual basis at various ‘touch points’ throughout the course to offer you support and guidance and help you stay on track
- Forums to interact with and get support from your tutor and fellow students
Online Classroom Live (OCR Live)
Online Classroom Live provides interactive online sessions at scheduled times. This is the ideal approach if you like the discipline and motivation of structured classes but want the flexibility of studying wherever you have internet access. The OCR Live Classroom provides everything you would expect from a traditional BPP classroom but is delivered live online instead of in a classroom environment. This includes:
- Live interactive sessions where you can interact with your tutor and fellow students
- Participation in forums and online polls during the live sessions
- Access to the recordings of the live sessions which are made available 24 hours after the session has ended.
- Tutor support during live lectures and via BPP’s online forum
The content covered in OCR Live sessions equals to half a day of teaching per session. In that time, the tutor will cover a number of whole topics (equivalent to a recorded lecture per topic), as well as work out some sample questions and give students some in-class workings/exercises. Students will also be sent some home reading material and/or an Achievement Ladder step to complete.
- ACCA Fundamentals
- Applied Knowledge Modules
- Business and Technology (BT-F1)
- Management Accounting (MA/F2)
- Financial Accounting (FA/F3)
- Applied Skills Modules
- Performance Management (PM/F5)
- Financial Reporting (FR-F7)
- Audit and Assurance (AA/F8)
- Financial Management (FM/F9)
- ACCA Strategic Professional Papers
- Strategic Business Leader (SBL)
- Strategic Business Reporting (SBR)
- Advanced Audit and Assurance (AAA)
- Advanced Financial Management (AFM)
- Advanced Performance Management (APM)
Awarding Bodies & Learning Partners
This qualification is awarded by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and is delivered through BPP.
The Malta Further and Higher Education Authority (MFHEA) deems the ACCA Fundamentals Qualification to be at Level 6 and the ACCA Professional Qualification to be at Level 7 in the Malta Qualifications Framework (MQF) and the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) for Lifelong Learning.
To register for the ACCA Qualification, students need to meet ACCA’s Minimum Entry Requirements (MER). A list of the MER can be found on their website: https://www.accaglobal.com/qualifications/acca/minimum-entrance. Those who do not meet the MER, can register with ACCA for the Foundations in Accountancy (FIA) exams. FIA is the flexible suite of entry-level awards developed by ACCA for those with little to no formal education in the fields of accountancy and finance.
To achieve the ACCA qualification, candidates need to successfully complete a series of exams. There is one exam per ACCA module/paper.
How to Apply
Students can apply for the OCR or OCR Live course by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling us on 2247 0737. Applicants will be provided with a link to complete our online booking form and will be requested to submit any relevant documents required to process the application.
Students can benefit from a 70% refund via the Get Qualified Scheme upon successful completion of the three ACCA qualifications: Level 5 Diploma in Accounting and Business; Level 6 Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business; Level 7 Strategic Professional Certificate.